2023 Japan – US Symposium
The Prince Karuizawa West
November 16-18, 2023
- Banking Crisis of Spring 2023
- The Role of Private v Public Markets in Japan and the U.S.
- Future of Digital Assets: Public and Private
- The Battle against (De)(In) elation in Japan and U.S.: consequences of divergent policies across countries
- Masahiko Kato, President and CEO, Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- Alberto Tamura, President and CEO, Morgan Stanley Japan Holdings Co., Ltd
- Hal S. Scott, Emeritus Nomura Professor, Harvard Law School
- Mark Uyeda, Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Shigeru Ariizumi, Vice Minister for International Affairs, Financial Services Agency, Japan
- Masato Kanda, Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Japan
- Joshua Frost, Assistant Secretary for Financial Markets, U.S. Department of Treasury
- Shinichi Uchida, Deputy Governor, Bank of Japan