2023 China – US Symposium
September 13 -16, 2023
PIFS partners with the China Development Research Foundation, a public foundation that is part of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China.
- How do US-China Tensions Impact Transnational Financial Institutions?
- Digital Assets: Innovation and Regulation
- Financial Crisis: How We Learnt from History?
- Erica Williams, Chair, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- Laura M. CHA, Chairman, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEX)
- LI Jiange, Chairman, Sun Defang Economic Science Foundation
- Brent Neiman, Deputy Under Secretary for International Finance, U.S. Department of Treasury
- Lawrence H. Summers, President Emeritus, Harvard University; Former Secretary, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Jay Clayton, Former Chairman, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; Senior Policy Advisor & Of Counsel, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP