2022 China – US Symposium
November 15-16, 2022 • Virtual via Zoom
PIFS partners with the China Development Research Foundation, a public foundation that is part of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China.
- China-U.S. cooperation of audit supervision and the prospects of Chinese stocks listed in the U.S.
- Potential risks of US-China financial decoupling
- Promotion of climate investment and financing by China and the U.S.
- Nathan Sheets, Global Chief Economist, Citi; Former Undersecretary of the U.S. Treasury for International Affairs
- ZHU Guangyao, Former Vice Minister, Ministry of Finance, P. R. China
- Tim Massad, Former Chairman, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Research Fellow, Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University, Adjunct Professor of Law, Georgetown Law School
- LOU Jiwei, Former Minister of Finance, P. R. China
- Lawrence H. Summers, President Emeritus, Harvard University; Former Secretary, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Jay Clayton, Former Chairman, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission