2023 Europe – US Symposium
European Central Bank, Frankfurt, Germany • May 10-12, 2023
The twenty first annual Europe-U.S. Symposium will take place on Wednesday, May 10th, Thursday, May 111th and Friday, May 12th, 2023.
- Capital Market Reforms in Europe, U.K. and the U.S.
- Effectiveness of Russian Sanctions
- Implementation of Basel III
- The Fight Against Inflation
- Michelle Bowman, Board of Governors, Federal Reserve System
- Luis de Guindos, ECB Vice President
- Verena Ross, ESMA Chair
- Mark Uyeda, SEC Commissioner
- Sam Woods, Deputy Governor for Prudential Regulation and CEO of the Prudential Regulation Authority, Bank of England