2017 China – US Symposium
May 17-19 • Armonk, New York
The fourteenth annual China-U.S. Symposium was held at the Weill Center in Armonk, New York from Wednesday, May 17 through Friday, May 19, 2017.
- Impact of leadership transitions on Sino-US economic relations
- Next steps in capital market liberalization and financial (de)regulation in China and the U.S.
- Challenges & opportunities of FinTech (and RegTech) in the U.S. and China
- The sources for capital and investment, and market access
- CHENG Lei, Acting Consul General of the P.R. China in New York
- FANG Shangpu, Deputy Administrator, State Administration of Foreign Exchange, China
- LI Jiange, Vice Chairman, Central Huijin Investment Limited; Former Vice President, Development Research Center of the State Council, P. R. China
- Bill Mills, CEO, North America, Citi
- Andy Baukol, Acting Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Treasury