2020 Europe – US Symposium
July 21-22, 2020 • Virtual
The eighteenth annual Europe-U.S. Symposium was held from Tuesday July 21st through Wednesday July 22nd, 2020.
- The role of the government and financial sector in supporting the real economy during the COVID-19 crisis
- Larry Kudlow, Director, National Economic Council
- Luis de Guindos, Vice President, European Central Bank
- John Berrigan, Director General, DG FISMA, European Commission
- Brent McIntosh, Undersecretary for International Affairs, U.S. Department of Treasury
- Jose Manuel Campa, Chair, European Banking Authority
- Vittorio Grilli, Chairman of the Corporate & Investment Bank EMEA & Chairman of Italy, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Sam Woods, Deputy Governor for Prudential Regulation and CEO of the Prudential Regulation Authority, Bank of England
- Jelena McWilliams, Chairman, U.S. Federal Deposit and Insurance Commission
- Jean Lemierre, Chairman, BNP Paribas