October 5, 2016
The Charles Hotel
One Bennett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
The Program on International Financial Systems (PIFS) at Harvard Law School celebrated its 30th anniversary by holding a 30th Anniversary Symposium — convening financial leaders, high-ranking government officials, and distinguished academics from around the world to discuss the most pressing issues in international finance.
- Hiroshi Nakaso, deputy governor, Bank of Japan
- Jin Fang, deputy secretary general, China Development Research Foundation
- Wilbur Ross, chairman & CEO, WL Ross & Co.
- David Wright, chair, EUROFI
- Barbara Novick, vice chairman, BlackRock