2017 Japan – US Symposium
October 21 – 22, 2017 • Odawara, Japan
- Surviving the Monetary Policy Exit & Possible Causes for the Next Financial Crisis
- Where is Financial Regulation Headed? Deregulation, Fragmentation and the Demise of Basel Framework
- What we Have Learned Since our First Symposium in Cape Cod of Summer 1998
Masatsugu Asakawa, Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs, Ministry of Finance
- Nobuyuki Hirano, President & Group CEO, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
- David Malpass, Under Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Department of Treasury (via video)