2015 Japan – US Symposium
November 5 – 7, 2015 • Cambridge, MA
- The end of large global banks?
- Gauging the success of the three arrows
- Rise of China: Implications for Japan, the US and the global financial markets.
- Reform of GPIF’s Investment Strategy and Governance: Implications for international capital markets
- Masatsugu Asakawa, Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Japan
- Martin J. Gruenberg, Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Glenn Hubbard, Dean, Columbia Business School
- Shigesuke Kashiwagi, Chief Financial Officer, Nomura Holdings
- Ron O’Hanley, President and Chief Executive Officer, State Street Global Advisors