2013 Japan – US Symposium
October 25 – 27, 2013 • Armonk, New York
- Deteriorating fiscal sustainability and consequences for the government bond markets and the financial system
- Still too big to fail? – Where is SIFI regulation headed?
- Will Abenomics and Fed’s quantitative easing policies deliver global economic growth?
- Mitsuhiro Furusawa, Vice Minister of Finance, International Affairs
- Robert Dohner, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Asia, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Takashi Morimura, Deputy President & Group CEO, Global Banking, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
- Vincent Reinhardt, Chief Economist, Morgan Stanley AEI • Zion Shohet, Executive Vice President, Financial Regulation Reform, Citi
- Koji Tsuruoka, Ambassador, Chief Negotiator for the TPP, Japan