2007 Japan – US Symposium
September 14 – 16, 2007 • Cambridge, MA
- The Competitiveness of Capital Markets in Japan and the U.S.
- Financial Regulatory Enforcement Systems in Japan and the U.S.
- Retrospective Views on 10 Years of the Symposium and of Financial Reform in Japan and the U.S.
- Naoyuki Shinohara, Vice Minister for International Affairs at the Ministry of Finance
- Clay Lowery, Assistant Secretary for International Affairs at the United States Department of the Treasury
- Junichi Ujiie, Chairman at Nomura Holdings, Inc.
- Lawrence Summers, Charles W. Eliot University Professor at Harvard University