2006 Japan – US Symposium
October 20 – 22, 2006 • Portsmouth, NH
- How Can Tokyo and New York Ensure Their Competitive Positions in the Future as Global Financial Market Centers?
- What Is the Impact of Japan’s Economic Resurgence on the U.S.-Japan Financial Relationship?
- Monetary Policy After Greenspan and Quantitative Easing
- Hiroshi Watanabe, Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs, Ministry of Finance
- Robert Dohner, Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Treasury, International Affairs
- Yo Takeuchi, Senior Executive Director, Development Bank of Japan
- Hideyuki Takahashi, President & CEO, Nomura Holding America Inc
- Joseph L. Rice, Chairman, Clayton, Dubilier, & Rice