2019 Europe – US Symposium
March 20-21, 2019 • Paris, France
The seventeenth annual Europe-U.S. Symposium was held at the French Treasury in Paris, France from Wednesday, March 20 through Friday, March 22, 2019.
- Threats to Cross Border Banking: Resolution and Brexit
- The Evolution of the Asset Management Industry
- How are regulation and technology changing the core financial infrastructure (CCPs, benchmarks, and payments)?
- Bruno Le Maire, Minister of Finance, French Treasury
- Justin Muzinich, Deputy Secretary, U.S. Treasury Department
- Stephen Berger, Managing Director, Citadel
- Robert Jackson, Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Dawn Stump, Commissioner, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Jakub Michalik, International Affairs Officer, European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
- Sir Jon Cunliffe, Deputy Governor for Financial Stability, Bank of England
- David Wright, President, EUROFI