2016 Europe – US Symposium
April 7-9, 2016 • Armonk, NY
- What is the future of large global banks?
- Divergence between US and EU regulations (focus on CCPs, Capital)
- Liquidity in the private fixed income market
- Reform of secondary market structure for equities
- Tara Rice, Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Financial Stability, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Mario Nava, Director Regulation and Prudential Supervision of Financial Institutions, European Commission
- Greg Baer, President, The Clearing House Association
- Emiliano Tornese, Division of Financial Stability, European Commission
- Andreas Dombret, Member of the Executive Board, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Barbara Novick, Vice Chairman, BlackRock
- Sylvie Matherat, Chief Regulatory Officer and Member of the Management Board, Deutsche Bank AG
- Tom Harrington, Chief Information Security Officer, Citigroup, Inc.
- Chiara Zilioli, Director General, Legal Services, European Central Bank
- Kay Swinburne, MEP, Member of Economic and Monetary Affairs