2020 China – US Symposium
September 10-11, 2020 • Virtual via Zoom
PIFS partners with the China Development Research Foundation, a public foundation that is part of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China. In 2020, the PIFS symposium was held virtually on zoom.
- How did the US and China each respond to the initial COVID-19 outbreak and how are they mitigating ongoing risks?
- What is the future of US-China commerce and trade?
- What are the risks to the global and us-China supply-chain?
- Expanding or restricting US-China financial market access? CFIUS, delisting and the opening of Chinese markets
- Larry Summers, President Emeritus, Harvard University; Former Secretary, U.S. Department of Treasury
- Kevin Rudd, President, Asia Society Policy Institute; Former Prime Minister to Australia
- Fang Xinghai, Vice Chairman, CSRC
- Thomas Storch, Head of the International Division of the White House National Economic Council