2019 China – US Symposium
June 5-7, 2019 • Washington, DC
PIFS partners with the China Development Research Foundation, a public foundation that is part of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China. In 2019, the PIFS symposium was held in Washington, DC.
- US-China Relations: Implications for Cross-Border Financial Services
- Non-Bank Engagement in Financial Markets and Financial Product Innovation
- The Rise in Public and Private Debt in the US and China: Implications for Economic Growth in a Post-QE World
- Institutionalization of Capital Markets and Access to Opportunities for Retail Investors
- Heath Tarbert, Acting Under Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- YU Bin, Chief of Staff, Development Research Center (DRC) of the State Council of P.R. China
- Mark Van Der Weide, General Counsel, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Wilbur Ross, Secretary, U.S. Department of Commerce
- LI Kexin, Deputy Chief of Mission and Minister, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the U.S.
- ZHOU Yanli, Former Vice Chairman, China Insurance Regulatory Commission
- Jelena McWilliams, Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)