2015 China – US Symposium
September 18 – 20, 2015 • Armonk, New York
The twelfth annual China-U.S. Symposium was held at the Weill Conference Center in Armonk, New York from Friday, September 12, through Sunday, September 20, 2015.
- Capital Markets: Volatility, Development, and Reform
- The Impact of Cross-border Mergers & Acquisitions on the Economies of China and the U.S.
- The Bi-lateral Investment Treaty and the New Financial Architecture: Evolving Roles for China and the U.S.
- Current Issues in the Regulation of Financial Institutions
- Nathan Sheets, Under Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Yiming Wang, Vice President (Minister), Development Research Center of the State Council, P.R. China
- John Williams, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Youan Chen, Chairman, China Galaxy Financial Holding Company Ltd. and China Galaxy Securities Co., Ltd.
- Stephen Bird, CEO of Consumer Products, Citi
- Changwen Zhao, Director General, Research Department of Industrial Economy, Development Research Center of the State Council