2013 China – US Symposium
September 11 – 13, 2013 • Chicago, IL
- Recent developments in Chinese and U.S. domestic capital markets and SME access to capital markets
- Cross border capital flows between China and the U.S.
- Internationalization of the RMB: Steps and timing
- The shadow banking system in China and the U.S.
- Marisa Lago, Assistant Secretary for International Markets and Development, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Zhang Yujun, Assistant Chairman, China Securities Regulatory Commission
- The Honorable Rahm Emanuel, Mayor, City of Chicago
- Leo Melamed, Chairman Emeritus, Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group
- Wang Dongming, Chairman, CITIC Securities
- Ge Xiaobo, Member of Executive Committee, Chief Financial Officer, Managing Director, CITIC Securities Co., LTD
- Kenneth Griffin, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Citadel LLC