2012 China – US Symposium
September 14 – 16, 2012 • Beijing, China
- Capital Market Development in China and Its Impact on the U.S.
- Financial Regulation and Financial Development
- The Role of Insurance Companies, Pension Funds and Mutual Funds in the Development of Savings, Retirement and Long Term Capital Markets
- Guo Jinlong, Party Secretary, Beijing Municipality
- Terrence Checki, Executive Vice President and Head of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Zhou Yanli, Vice Chairman, China Insurance Regulatory Commission
- Leo Melamed, Chairman Emeritus, CME Group
- Li Jiange, Chairman, China International Capital Corporation, Ltd.
- Peter Fung, Global Chairman, Global Practice, KPMG