2007 China – US Symposium
June 22 – 24, 2007 • Half Moon Bay, CA
- The Process of Financial Change in China and the U.S.
- Reform of the Capital Markets in China and the U.S.
- Joint Ventures and Private Equity in and by China
- Wu Xiaoling, Vice Governor, People’s Bank of China
- Clay Lowery, Assistant Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Dept. of the Treasury
- Li Haiyan, Economic Counselor of the Chinese Embassy in the U.S.
- Robert Hormats, Vice Chairman, Goldman Sachs (International); Managing Director, Goldman Sachs and Co